Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 64 TGIF


photo credit onthe6th@flickr

Today was really busy with errands and an important appointment, plus I finally got my hair done after more months than I can count. My stylist said he thought something happened to me - LOL! I must say that he was quite shocked by my new appearance. I've not been out in the world much since sequestering myself on this journey. I sometimes think the difference isn't noticeable or that the pictures I take just happen to be 'good pictures' and I don't really look like that. But as I said, he was quite shocked and said I looked terrific.

My hair now looks terrific, too. Whew. Not sure how much he took off the back but it wasn't much. I love it long and now my blonde is back. I feel tons better! I'm so glad I didn't put this off any longer.

I was going to go out tonight to a club but decided to just hang in. By the time the day was over I was/am just beat. I'm going to watch a movie in bed and go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment