Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bio




I write and counsel on a variety of health and nutrition topics. I founded a non-profit a decade ago where I donate my time to help women all over the world through breast surgery.

I'm a voracious heath and nutrition reader and long time nutrition guinea pig. I am the author of, "The Healing Diet". The diet is posted on our website, BreastHealthOnline.org, and has helped tens of thousands of women, myself included, heal and recover from surgery.

I live alone with my little girl, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 5 finches and a new hamster that sleeps 24 hours a day. There is much laughter and light in our warm, fuzzy little home.

Various life circumstances have left me not quite in the shape I'd hope for at the age of 46, going on 47 in 2010. I decided that there were probably quite a lot of us out there who could continue to look good into our 50's with a little effort. Despite the fact it is going to take some work, I want to be one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment