Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39 Some Days Chicken. Next Day Feathers.


This photo sums up my day exactly

I had a very long and tedious day today cleaning up a total mess. There was no time for myself and no food. I packed food for my day but left it on the counter :( It's freezing beyond belief here and after a 12 hour day with no food I'm just beat. Some days chicken. Next day feathers. It just happens. I grabbed something later but it wasn't the best thing and now I'm sick. Tomorrow will be a better day.

In other news I bought a new orange squeeger thing. You know, a thing that juices oranges :) I'm pretty excited about it. At least I think I will be once this awful bone piercing exhaustion wears off sometime tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. No more chicken for you, remember? How 'bout "Somedays bananas. Next day peels." :)

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me, I had no chicken! It's just a line from a Sade song :). But yeah the banana thing works! LOL!

    ReplyDelete