Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 Pic vs 1000 Words

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words so it looks like you'll get off easy in the blathering department tonight!

These pictures were taken on January 5th (L on your screen) and January 12th (R on your screen). I made sure the pictures were the same distance from the camera and same head shot level all around compared to the background. You may notice the painting sticking out of the right side of my head and the corner of the room at the ceiling are in the same place.

I've never seen so much for-the-better change in my face - ever. This is on par or better than some professional spa type face treatments I had years ago through a plastic surgeon and again, these are just the changes over 7 days; my diet will be continuing. Incidentally, recently I reached up to brush my hair off my cheek and actually missed. That's how much the puffiness has changed.

I'll be collecting regular pictures a week or two apart and posting the progress periodically. I did nothing different with skin care during this time and I'm wearing no makeup in either picture. Tonight, however, I'm starting on some new MyChelle skin care as well as resuming my glycolic peels and other various treatments that I do at home. I'm determined to look 20 when this is all said and done - LOL!

Click to enlarge the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment