Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 TWENTY POUNDS

No, not the sequel to a Will Smith movie. I've lost 20 pounds! While I'm at it, I also lost 20 inches!

The start of the loss count was November 16 - so two months ago. I lost 12 lbs between November 16th and January 1st. Since the first of the year I've lost 8 more pounds, which in two weeks is no small potatoes. Or in my case, bananas! I can't remember the last time I lost 20 lbs and I'm pretty excited.

The 20 inches, however, was within the last two weeks and pardon the pun, that's huge! Thing is, I didn't even realize it. It's freakin' cold here. It's been -1 degree in the mornings when I take my daughter to the bus. I've been wearing bike shorts covered by two pair of very thick heavy men's sweats and multiple shirts and multiple hoodies and jackets for a few weeks now. I kinda look and feel like the Michelin man. Yes, I do take them off to shower and go to bed but I had no idea all that had happened. I don't look at my body much. I didn't realize I'd been shrinking beneath all those layers. I put on my jeans from last month and went - uhhhh this isn't going to work! I tossed them all into hot water and a hot dryer to try to shrink them. There's no way I can afford to replace all these things right now.

Come to think of it, this must be why my racing suit is falling off of me at the pool!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE BEING BLONDE!!!

For the bean (or should I say banana?) counters, here are the numbers since on Fitday it's not so easy to view all this.

192 lbs ---> 172

Neck 15
Chest 41
Bust 45
Midriff 38
waist 40 (on Nov 16th, 2 weeks before my surgery, this measurement was 48"!)
Belly 45
Hips 45
Thigh 26
Knee 20
Calf 15.5
Ankle 8.5
Bicep 16
Forearm 9.5
Wrist 6.25
Hair Length 16 (I'm growing my hair longer...)

Neck 14.5
Chest 39
Bust 45
Midriff 35
Waist 36 (I've lost 12" here since Nov 16th - twelve inches! A foot! LOL!!!)
Belly 44
Hips 43
Thigh 25
Knee 16.25
Calf 15
Ankle 8.25
Bicep 12.5
Forearm 8.34
Wrist 6
Hair 17 (grew an inch!)

Timeline pics and updated weight and measurements coming on January 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment