Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 Beautiful Dresses & Stocking Up

The month is coming to a close in just a few days. I know I've lost more inches despite maybe just having lost only another pound. Bodies are so weird. I put on an article of clothing today that was formerly tight and binding and was so surprised to simply have it fit - aaaaah! I'm looking forward to the month end measure thing.



A friend of mine sent me this beautiful dress - size 8. It doesn't fit right now. In fact, it fits my daughter. Life just isn't fair sometimes. It was so stunning on her I actually cried. Heaven help me. I estimate I have two dress sizes to go before it fits. Not that long off. Even if I had to wait 3 dress sizes it'll be worth it. I've never had a gown like this. Kinda fun!

Today I stocked up on bananas, oranges, peaches, pineapple, honeydew melon, little round seedless watermelon and spinach. I bought some tangelos to use as dressing. All those things sound really good to me right now.

I'm looking forward to the new month ahead and what changes I'll enact in the next 30 days - in many realms!

No comments:

Post a Comment