Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 Does Everyone Have Collar Bones?

Does everyone have collar bones? No, really. I mean it. Logic tells me we do. Those odd (hopefully fake) skeletons in the doctor's office tell me we do but I have to tell you, I've not seen mine in so long, I'm wondering if I really do possess a pair.

I did discover after nose surgery I was missing cartilage that everyone else has, according to the quite miffed and confused doctor who operated on me. I was missing an apparently much needed part of my nose, so why not collar bones? Did aliens abduct them along with my nasal cartilage? I do have a 4 hour period of missing time where I was driving and ended up in the middle of the desert, in California no less. If that isn't proof enough of aliens, I don't know what is. Is that where my collar bones went? Or is it just they're buried, deep beneath...I shudder to think.

Help me out here. Are your collar bones missing, too? I have a pic of me from 15 years ago and I see some faint bumps. I was 105 lbs, a size 2 with a 20" waist and still I can't detect I have collar bones. Is there such a thing as shy collar bones? Why don't/won't mine stick out?

It just doesn't seem fair. I'll let you know the minute they surface. In the meantime, tell me if you can find them in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment