Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29 2000 Calories

Yesterday I set a lifetime record. I ate 2000 calories in one day. On purpose. Okay, there may have been days I've eaten that many or more (such as Thanksgiving) but not while following a specified diet.

If that had been any other diet day, I'd have blown it massively. It was actually really cool to be fueled all day. Today, on the other hand, I've eaten around 600 calories and not feeling like a lot more. Some days chicken, next day feathers.

But, I'm getting in the swing of eating as much as I want. I feel pretty good but am awfully tired tonight. Didn't sleep much last night and I'm not sure if it's diet or stress of other things in my life, or just what. Physically, my feet are bothering me at night. It's the craziest thing. I cannot sleep without socks but despite wearing them they are still uncomfortable. My skin feels really sensitive. Depite wearing socks, if my feet touch each other or anything else for that matter, the skin on top feels like it's been irritated and it wakes me up. I can tell you for sure that I'm irritated!!! I'm going to try something a little different tonight and hope I sleep more hours. Getting the cats to settle down would be a good idea, too. I'll put my request in early!

2 comments:

  1. Annette - I read some of the negative reviews of the book on Amazon. Yes I know there are negative reviews on every book, but some things that caught my attention was people pointing out that some of his information was missing the other half of the study/data - or things to that effect. The irritated skin worries me only because if you don't have enough fat, that could happen. Be well! Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Ah! I'll address this in my next posting! FYI - it's a rare day I actually get just 10% fat. I've not mastered that entirely at all. Overall I get quite a bit more.

    ReplyDelete